Friday, September 3, 2010

I Can't Wait

for Troy Tulowitzki to get hot at the same time as Carlos Gonzalez. That was the gayest thing I've ever said. But really, the Rockies are going to win the division.

So are the Cardinals, and the Rangers, and the Twins, Yankees and the Phillies. I now change my opinion on the NL West as I believe it will either be the Giants or the Rockies. I'm going with the Rockies based on the notion that Troy Tulowitzki is about to catch fire. The Giants have the staff to win the division, the Padres even do if they could somehow maintain what they're doing. Which they won't, and to be honest, it's what I've been saying for months. 5/6 isn't too shabby and I had the Rays and Giants winning the wild cards, actually, which I believe will actually still happen. 7/8 on the confidence scale in early September feels good. I can't wait to compare my picks to the ESPN, CBS, Yahoo, and every other expert in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment